0 Flares 0 Flares ×
We are proud to announce the new stable release of Awesome Checkout v1.4.2.
The latest release is an update to our earlier v.1.4.1 release and tackles the following bugs:
- a bug whereby activating layout cache would render the checkout inoperable (ref: Magento StackExchange, Mridul’s Answer)
- a bug where the paypal logo was not showing in progress box 2 in some cases
- a bug where the updated total at the end of first step was not calculated correctly for cases where user refreshes browser after moving to step 2
And v1.4.2 improves upon:
- progress box 3 – the shipping cost is no longer “0″ in case of virtual products. was not needed to state “0″
- if the customer has no address saved, then customer’s name is now auto-filled from the account settings (if available)
- on step 1 – the email address field does not get cleared if a guest refreshes browser.